Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hamlet not generating closing tags for some tags

Re: Hamlet not generating closing tags for some tags

See http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/tables.html#h-11.2.6 and http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/tables.html#h-11.2.5 - the end tag is optional for TR and TD. It seems like we chose to not add the end-tags.

Will close that ticket.

Thanks,
+Vinod