Pig >> mail # user >> Ignoring headers while processing the tsv file

Ignoring headers while processing the tsv file
Hi All,

I have a pig script which loads a tsv file and then filters the data based on the filter  expression. However the tsv file contains the first row as the headers.
I don't want my filter expression to be applied on the  header row. I would like to remove the first row and then continue with the processing. Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Siddhi

DISCLAIMER
=========This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.