Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-26, 03:01
Re: Integration Tests
The maven-failsafe-plugin is already configured to execute integration
tests in the 1.5 branch and trunk. Simply name your JUnit classes to
execute with the pattern of "*IT" (vs. "*Test" for unit tests), and
they'll execute during the integration test phase of the build
lifecycle. That way, they won't slow down a "mvn package" build, but
they'll still get executed for a full build "mvn verify".

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would it make sense to start putting more integration tests for tablet servers, master, connector, etc… inside of the accumulo-test module (or some other module)? Seems like it'd be useful to have tests at the various layers. Until we have a plugin to start up the mini acc cluster once and only once, I don't want to drastically slow down the build. I would, however, like to have some integration tests for a current ticket I'm working on.
+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-26, 14:18
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-26, 15:40