Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

Re: Integration Tests
The maven-failsafe-plugin is already configured to execute integration
tests in the 1.5 branch and trunk. Simply name your JUnit classes to
execute with the pattern of "*IT" (vs. "*Test" for unit tests), and
they'll execute during the integration test phase of the build
lifecycle. That way, they won't slow down a "mvn package" build, but
they'll still get executed for a full build "mvn verify".

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii