Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Alejandro,

thanks for looking into this. Indeed - I missed the 2.0.5-alpha section in
YARN CHANGES.txt. Added now. As for HDFS-4646: apparently I didn't get into
to branch-2.0.4-alpha back then, although I distinctively remember doing this.
Let me pull it into 2.0.5-alpha and update CHANGES.txt to reflect it. Also, I
will do JIRA in a moment.

Joep, appreciate the thorough examination. I have fixed the dates for the
releases 2.0.4-alpha. As for the top-level readme file - sorry I wasn't aware
about them. As for the binary: I am pretty sure we are only releasing source
code, but I will put binaries into the rc1 respin.

I will respin rc1 shortly. Appreciate the feedback!
  Cos