MapReduce >> mail # user >> Cluster lost IP addresses

Re: Cluster lost IP addresses
Assuming you are using hostnAmes and not ip address in your config
files What happens when you start the cluster? If you are using IP address
in your configs just update them and start. It should work with no issues.

--
http://balajin.net/blog
http://flic.kr/balajijegan