HBase >> mail # user >> How can I export HBase table using start and stop row key

How can I export HBase table using start and stop row key
Hi,

I would like to fetch data from hbase table using map reduce export API. I
see that I can fetch data using start and stop time, but I don't see any
information regarding start and stop row key. Can any expert guide me or
give me an example in order fetch first 1000 rows (or start and stop row
key) using export API ?

Hadoop 2.0.0-cdh4.1.2 HBase 0.92.1-cdh4.1.2

Thank you.