HBase >> mail # user >> Need Hadoop & Hbase API Documentation for Netbeans

Re: Need Hadoop & Hbase API Documentation for Netbeans
Harsh is right, Netbeans lets you attach a local directory with
source. Would be nice though would be to have HBase artifacts with
sources and javadoc classifiers in the maven repository. That lets
Netbeans automatically download the source and javadocs without any
extra work on my part.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria