Avro >> mail # dev >> SHA support

Re: SHA support
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Orayani, Marylou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As I'm new to avro, how do I go about changing the handshake hash to SHA?

This is not a user-configurable option.  One would need to find the
places in the RPC code where MD5 is used and replace it with SHA, or,
better yet, with code that uses a configuration to determine which
hashing algorithm to use.  If you need this feature then you should
probably file an issue in Jira.  If you're not a developer yourself,
hopefully you can find someone to implement it.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO/How+To+Contribute

Cheers,

Doug