HBase >> mail # dev >> Can master initialization be done after postStartMaster is called?

Can master initialization be done after postStartMaster is called?
Hi devs

Currently we set HMaster initialized=true before calling postStartMaster.

But if thro coprocessor we add some more code for some additional
initialization or some cleanup work the master gets initialized even before
that?

Can we initialize the master after postStartMaster?  If it is ok I can file
a JIRA for the same?

Regards

Ram