Hive >> mail # user >> Transfer Data to new location

Re: Transfer Data to new location
Actually i have data in HDFS under HIVE/Warehouse path. I ran short of disk
space so i'm changing HDFS location (in new HDD partition).  so please tell
me how can i transfer my existing data safely to new location.

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad *
 +923457261988