Hive >> mail # user >> adding "create or replace view" documentation to the wiki

+
Darren Yin 2013-05-14, 04:19
+
Darren Yin 2013-05-15, 18:50
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-05-15, 20:19
Re: adding "create or replace view" documentation to the wiki
Your best bet is to find the relevant .q files inside the hive source code
and "figure out" what actually works.