Hive, mail # user - builtins submodule - is it still needed?

+
Travis Crawford 2013-04-04, 21:01
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-04-05, 22:11
+
Owen OMalley 2013-04-05, 23:45
+
Travis Crawford 2013-04-06, 00:02
Re: builtins submodule - is it still needed?
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-05, 22:10
I haven't used it myself anytime till now. Neither have met anyone who used
it or plan to use it.

Ashutosh