Avro >> mail # user >> Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?

+
Ryan Holmes 2010-11-23, 04:17
+
Doug Cutting 2010-11-23, 17:13
Re: Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/22/2010 08:17 PM, Ryan Holmes wrote:
>>
>> Avro 1.4.1 doesn't appear to be in the Maven Central repo (or any other
>> repo I can find). Any idea why?
>
> Thanks for noticing this.  This was my first release through Nexus.  It
> looks like I "closed" the artifact but didn't "release" it.  I just released
> it.  Does that do the trick?

That may do it; but the very first time you release, you also have to
open/re-open original ticket to say "someone please double-check and
enable automatic sync with main Maven repo". This is mentioned
somewhere on the docs. This only needs to be done once per group, I
think, so it may or may not be needed here.
Otherwise it's just matter of sync interval pushing artifacts (couple
of hours, up to a day).

-+ Tatu +-
+
Ken Krugler 2010-11-23, 17:45