Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: Zookeeper Load Balancing

+
kyletu 2013-01-30, 02:32
+
Saurabh Dutta 2013-01-30, 06:42
+
Matt Wise 2013-01-31, 18:35
+
Matt Wise 2013-01-31, 18:41
Zookeeper Load Balancing
I've a tcp based service which i want to run on three nodes.

I want incoming requests to be distributed among these three nodes
uniformly. Can zookeeper help me achieve this?

I've gone through leader election and believe it is a very good recipe to
make the services fail safe but at this point i want to solve the load
balancing problem using zookeeper.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
+