Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Bringing Hadoop to Fedora

+
Tim St Clair 2013-06-11, 15:54
+
Tim St Clair 2013-06-11, 18:00
+
Tim St Clair 2013-07-08, 18:28
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-08, 21:06
Re: Bringing Hadoop to Fedora
Isn't Jetty used by WebHDFS? Given that, Jetty performance is still
important.

http://hortonworks.com/download/
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-09, 00:53