MapReduce >> mail # user >> A doubt about integration with "tools" like Pig, Hive or H-Base

A doubt about integration with "tools" like Pig, Hive or H-Base
Hi people,

Please, I would like ask something a bit more high level than programing
for Hadoop.

I will have some students working with Hive, Pig or H-Base (I don't which
of them yet) and I would like to know if somebody here has already use
Hadoop from Amazon EC2 integrated to one ot these other running locally.

I would like to know if is it possible.

Regards,

Luiz