HBase >> mail # user >> Connection to two difference versions

Re: Connection to two difference versions
Short answer no, not from java. You have a class loader problem which may make it difficult to instantiate a connection and HBase objects in the second instance.

Longer answer... Let me think about it...

Of course having said that... I'm sure someone already has done this...

Mike Segel