Hive, mail # user - non-string partition column types is it discouraged

+
KayVajj 2013-06-14, 06:37
Re: non-string partition column types is it discouraged
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-14, 07:22
Hi Kishor,

I am not sure but Can you try upgrading hive.
issues like HIVE-3063 where partition columns are int were fixed in 0.9.1
onwards.

--
Nitin Pawar