Flume >> mail # user >> Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException

Re: Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException
George,

Can you share more details about what you are trying to achieve? If
possible, please share Flume version, Agent configuration and exception
stacktrace.
You may also look at HBase Sink for more info
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#hbasesinks

--
thanks
ashish