HBase >> mail # user >> HBase backup, recovery, replication et al

Re: HBase backup, recovery, replication et al
Primarily the link above, but also got comfortable with the source code
after some bumps.  You may want to consider moving to a more recent version
depending how much volume you're expecting to deal with.  Here are a few
issues we bumped into and fixed since your release: HBASE-8096, HBASE-8806,
HBASE-9377

Dave