HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

+
N Keywal 2012-08-30, 07:38
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:25
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:35
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 18:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-30, 17:20
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 20:06
+
Stack 2012-08-29, 20:32
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:21
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 21:43
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 23:12
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 06:12
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 07:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-30, 06:58
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-08-29, 20:11
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-29, 20:15
+
Lars George 2012-08-30, 22:04
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 22:36
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 22:42
+
Stack 2012-08-31, 22:59
+
Stack 2012-09-03, 15:40
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-05, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:08
Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

> We are missing fellas to lead a chat on process change ideas (How to
> have it so Jenkins is more blue than red; How do we enforce more rigor
> around what gets committer, etc.).  Anyone want to volunteer?  I'd
> volunteer LarsH since he was last to float these eternally recurring
> notions but I believe he will be up on Half Dome looking down on us
> when the meeting goes off.  Anyone else want to lead the discussion
> (Jon?  Andrew?)?

I thought Lars would be be back by the meetup, but lets get a second talker
on it too :)

Anyone want to lead a discussion on whats next?  Post 0.96?

> Anything else that folks want to talk about?

I think we talked about wanting to do secondary indexing as well, as least
what that means for HBase (and maybe some of the _how_ it would work too).

-Jesse

-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:46
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:21
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:25
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:44
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 03:03
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 07:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-10, 18:09
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-10, 19:13
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 23:40
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-11, 01:20
+
Jacques 2012-09-11, 04:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-11, 04:22
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-11, 04:47
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-10, 17:51
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 20:45