From: Vladimir Rodionov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 2:36 PM
Subject: Wrong RPS stats?

I am running simple performance test to evaluate maximum read IO we can get from 1 RS. The client tells me 480 RPS,
the RS stats (from HBase UI) gives me totally different number:

xxx.xxx.com,60020,1375123451578    Mon Jul 29 18:44:11 GMT+00:00 2013    requestsPerSecond=11684, numberOfOnlineRegions=398, usedHeapMB=70, maxHeapMB=5987

11684 RPS.

HBase 0.94.6.1 (CDH4.3)

Best regards,
Vladimir Rodionov