MapReduce >> mail # user >> NodeManager not able to connect to the ResourceManager (MRv2)

+
Praveen Sripati 2011-07-21, 14:36
Re: NodeManager not able to connect to the ResourceManager (MRv2)
Hi Praveen,

Can you please look at the RM logs and check if there are any
errors/exceptions. I ran into a similar issue when my RM was down.

Also, the defaults are present at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/MR-279/mapreduce/yarn/yarn-server/yarn-server-common/src/main/resources/yarn-default.xml
.

Thanks