Flume, mail # user - Add SASL Support to ThriftRPC

Re: Add SASL Support to ThriftRPC
Hari Shreedharan 2013-07-23, 02:59
HBase sink should work with secure hbase already. That should not affect this jira. This jira is for Sasl support for Thrift RPC. This should primarily involve using Thrift's Sasl transport and configuration around it.
Thanks,
Hari