Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha-rc1
Thanks for posting the new RC. Will take a look tomorrow. Meanwhile,
I'm going through CHANGES.txt and JIRA and moving things that didn't
make the 2.0.0 cut to 2.0.1.

So, if folks commit things tomorrow, please check to put it in the
right spot in CHANGES.txt and in JIRA. I'll take care of anything
committed tonight that would conflict with my change.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera