Pig, mail # user - Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan

+
Sarah Mohamed 2012-11-24, 00:53
Re: Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-26, 21:09
What is your goal? When you say reconstruct, do you just mean get a handle
on the physical plan? You can make your own execution flag (ie extend the
interface behind local mode etc) and that method gives you the physical
plan.
2012/11/24 Sarah Mohamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Peace be on you,
>
> Is there a way to reconstruct the Physical Plan from the PhyPlanVisitor ?
> Or I have to do it manually be getting it's  keys -and their entrySets
> (edges)- and leaves ?
>
> Any help would be really appreciated.
>
> --
> Regards,