Pig, mail # user - Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan

Re: Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-26, 21:09
What is your goal? When you say reconstruct, do you just mean get a handle
on the physical plan? You can make your own execution flag (ie extend the
interface behind local mode etc) and that method gives you the physical
plan.