Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.3 (candidate 0)

Hi again, I'm sorry for raising yet another point. I also wanted to
point out that we have a few jiras marked as blocked not included in
the current candidate. ZOOKEEPER-880 is one of them, and Vishal asked
us to consider it for 3.3.3. I think that either we conclude that it
is not a blocker and leave it marked for 3.4.0 as it is currently, or
include it in 3.3.3.

-Flavio

On Feb 19, 2011, at 3:27 PM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

> (the previous email had the URL slightly incorrect)
>
> after much struggle! i've created a candidate build for ZooKeeper
> 3.3.3.
> this is a bug fix
> release addressing 13 issues (two of them extremely critical) -- see
> the
> release notes for details.
>
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes 11pm pacific time, Tuesday, February 22.***
>
> http://people.apache.org/~breed/zookeeper-3.3.3-candidate-0/
>
> one thing that has not been fixed in this release is that the docs
> still
> reference hadoop. this will be fixed in a future release.
>
> should we release this?
>
> ben
>
> ps - give that this is the first release there is more than likely
> something
> i missed and given the severity of issues addressed it would be nice
> to get
> it out quickly. please review ASAP.

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301