Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Patch available backlog

Re: [DISCUSS] Patch available backlog
Hello,
although I am not sure whether I can be considered a "contributor", since I
haven't added anything yet, I am willing to review patches if it is of any
help.
I have been looking at the code for some months now, specially the server
part.
Irc is ok with me.
Monday and Tuesday next week I will be busy during CET 8 to 18. Otherwise
any time (although I understand that my attendance may not be that relevant
:-)
Regards,
Germán.