HDFS >> mail # user >> Warnings?

I looked at the link you provided and found the Ubuntu is one of the
"supported platforms" but it doesn't give any information on how to obtain
it or build it. Any idea why it is not includde as part of the Cloudera CDH4
distribution? I followed the installation instructions (mostly apt-get
install . . . .) but I fail to see the libhadoop.so.  In order to avoid this
warning do I need to download the Apache distribution? Which one?

For the warnings about the configuration I looked in my configuration and
for this specific example I don't see 'session.id' used anywhere. It must be
used by default. If so why is the deprecated default being used?

As for the two warnings about counters. I know I have not implemented any
code for counters so again this must be something internal. Is there
something I am doing to trigger this?

So I can avoid them what are "hadoop generic options"?

Thanks again.

Kevin