Drill >> mail # dev >> bug on java 7 with OSX

+
Ted Dunning 2013-02-25, 00:18
Re: bug on java 7 with OSX
Hi Ted,
I cannot reproduce it.

My output using your source code in the bug report:

1.7.0_11 getHostName(): test.slave150.com
1.7.0_11 www.google.com.getHostName(): www.google.com

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Java 7 has a regression relative to Java 6 on OSX when resolving localhost.
>
> See http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7180557
>
> This just hit me in another use case and might affect Drill as well since
> we use Java 7.
>
> Just sayin'

+
Ted Dunning 2013-02-25, 02:40