HBase >> mail # user >> hbase many-to-many design

Re: hbase many-to-many design
If you are you adding a new column to the team column family, I dont think
multi version comes into picture. Multi Versioning is saving copies of
values of a particular cell, but you are creating a new cell within the
same row.
Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>