Flume >> mail # user >> Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng

+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 08:23
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-12-19, 08:29
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 09:01
Re: Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng
YOUR_NAME.sinks = HOSTSINK-1 HOSTSINK-2

HOSTSINK-1.typeHOSTSINK-1.bind=HOSTNAME-1
HOSTSINK-1.port=needed by JDBC?
HOSTSINK-1.channels=YOUR_CHANNELS

the same for the other HOSTSINK and deploy the config to the hosts and startup. Should work.

Best,
 Alex

On Dec 19, 2012, at 10:01 AM, Abhijeet Pathak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I saw that.
>
> But I'm not sure how to tell flume that the failover sink is running on "another" machine.

+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 10:51
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 11:03
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 13:52
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 13:55
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 14:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 14:40
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-20, 07:48