Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011

Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011
Giri,

Looking at configuration of Hadoop-Common-trunk-Commit/
There seems to be errors in the Post-build Actions.
It is complaining that
'trunk' exists but not 'trunk/artifacts/...'
Is it possible that this misconfiguration is the reason of failures?

--Konstantin