Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper Setup

Zookeeper Setup
I recently have got three Ubuntu VM's in which I am supposed to setup
Zookeeper.

This is the first time I will be setting up Zookeeper, is there any best
practice that I am supposed to use while setting up the Zookeeper across
all those three VM's?

Any documentation or step by step guidance will be helpful..