MapReduce >> mail # user >> Collecting error messages from Mappers

Re: Collecting error messages from Mappers
If it is only to get a parse overview of the run you can use counters. But
you shouldn't overuse them.
You can for example count exceptions by type (but by message is not a good
approach unless you are sure that the message is constant.)

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux