HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 01:24
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 01:36
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 01:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 02:00
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 02:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 03:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 03:22
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 04:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-15, 19:51
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 20:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 21:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-15, 23:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-16, 01:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-16, 01:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 23:09
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-03-15, 19:59
Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Friendly reminder to please have a look (voting period ended yesterday).

I stress loaded 1bn 1k rows into a test cluster with 15 RS using 150 mappers, watched key metrics. Besides maxing out our 10ge TOR switch all was good.

-- Lars