HBase >> mail # user >> RE: write throughput in cassandra, understanding hbase

+
S Ahmed 2013-01-22, 18:38
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-22, 19:03
+
Kevin Odell 2013-01-22, 19:06
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-22, 19:12
+
Ian Varley 2013-01-22, 19:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-22, 19:32
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-22, 18:46
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-22, 19:01
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-22, 19:05
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-22, 20:57
Re: write throughput in cassandra, understanding hbase
Hi Ahmed,

As other have said that HBase and Cassandra have subtle differences. This
post might provide you insight into difference between them:
http://bigdatanoob.blogspot.com/2012/11/hbase-vs-cassandra.html

Also, when you said hbase is doing 2-3k per second. Is it 2-3k write ops in
the entire cluster or 2-3k write ops per RS in the cluster?

~Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta