Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo (1.5.0) Master Will Not Start

+
Shipper, Jay [USA] 2013-08-26, 20:10
+
John Vines 2013-08-26, 20:21
Re: Accumulo (1.5.0) Master Will Not Start
Check that jps is on the path when the init script runs. These init
scripts are a bit *experimental*.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii