Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 3
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Okay guys, obviously I can't add.  Something about a carry bit... :-)
> Let's try:
>    The vote will close at 12:30pm PST on Friday 23 Dec.

Pulled the RC into Bigtop build and constructed a stack with Hadoop 1.0,
HBase 0.92 RC1 and Zookeeper 3.4.1 (everything else being unchanged
from Bigtop's trunk). The packages are available in the usual place:
     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-hadoop-1.0.0-hbase-0.92.0/label=centos5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/
     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-hadoop-1.0.0-hbase-0.92.0/

Ran 6 hours worth of validation tests and discovered no new regressions.
The MAPREDUCE-3319 has been fixed.

Given all of the above and the fact that HIVE-2631 is now committed
to HIVE's trunk and is scheduled for 0.8.1 from Bigtop's perspective
this RC gets a +1 vote.

Thanks,
Roman.