Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Project Site updated

+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-09-09, 10:49
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-09-09, 13:39
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-09-10, 06:59
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-09-10, 12:40
Re: Project Site updated
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Some emails have been going to
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ah, I see, that was the black hole eating my emails.

What can we do about it? Simply remove it?

  Bernd

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On Sep 9, 2012, at 11:59 PM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>
>> Hi Alan,
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> + the other incubator email.
>>>
>>> Should it make sense to remove the older email address?  It's getting kind of confusing to have both.
>>
>> I can parse that, but don't get what you want to say. What older email address?
>>
>>   Bernd
>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan

+