Kafka >> mail # user >> Embedding a broker into a producer?

Embedding a broker into a producer?
I'm setting up an HTTP endpoint that just takes a posted object and
shoves it into Kafka.  I'm imagining this as basically an embedded
broker in my producer and am wondering if there's a way to emit
messages directly into the broker without actually setting up a
Producer object?  Or, is it just going to be simpler and more
supported for me if I actually set up the separate objects and have
them talk via whatever mechanism they end up talking via?

--Eric
+
Jun Rao 2012-04-03, 15:04
+