Hadoop >> mail # dev >> HADOOP-8545 swift reviewers needed

HADOOP-8545 swift reviewers needed
Hi,

I've been through suresh's review of the HADOOP-8545 patch and pulled in
the changes -that patch is now ready for review by anyone, testing even
better.
I'd like to get this in not just because we've been working on it for a
long time, but because I'm trying to specify more rigorously what
filesystems should do ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9361 )
-a lot of those swift tests can be pulled up to be test cases, and I'd like
to have the swift: FS tested the way I'm setting up s3 and ftp.

-steve
+
Stephen Chu 2013-07-09, 18:04
+