Hadoop >> mail # user >> Job Tracker/Name Node redundancy

Re: Job Tracker/Name Node redundancy
Hey Ryan,

Some specific JIRA tickets that will help narrow your search:

JT: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-4586
NN: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-4539

Would love to hear your thoughts there!

Regards,