Kafka >> mail # dev >> Updates to Python client

Re: Updates to Python client
I moved this into a standalone project on GitHub: https://github.com/mumrah/kafka-python

Any suggestions for features beyond the protocol support?

Also, where can I find details on protocol changes for 0.8 (if it's even finalized yet)?

Cheers,
David