Accumulo, mail # dev - Branching

Re: Branching
Jesse Yates 2011-11-01, 03:48
I'm okay with branching the current trunk into 1.4.

Here is the link to the current issues for
1.4<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+ACCUMULO+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%221.4.0%22+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide>

My only concern is how the numbering for releases works. Is it that odd is
dev and even is public release? Or are all 1.X considered public releases
and then 1.X.Y is the minor dev release? We probably should establish our
plans on this so we have a community standard for doing the versions
(though we can always change it later.

--Jesse Yates
Jesse Yates
240-888-2200