MapReduce, mail # user - Can I move block data directly?

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-08, 03:40
Re: Can I move block data directly?
Harsh J 2013-07-08, 05:39
Yes, you could do this, but I'd place steps 3 and 5 as steps 1 and 2.
I'd also ensure the ownership of the block files are intact.

If balancer isn't cutting it out for you with stock defaults, you
should consider tuning that than doing these unsupported scenarios.

--
Harsh J
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-08, 05:46