Hive >> mail # user >> Creating Hbase table with pre-splitted regions using Hive QL

Re: Creating Hbase table with pre-splitted regions using Hive QL
Does HIVE support SQL 99 'WITH' clause yet? I dod not find  definitive
answer in the web. I am in thr process of installing HIVE locally, but
wanted to check with you before trying it.

Thanks,
-Sukhendu