HBase >> mail # user >> Needed to restart HBase. Now Master won't start

+
Roy23 2013-09-26, 01:02
Re: Needed to restart HBase. Now Master won't start
What are the lines directly before
2013-09-26 00:16:17,115 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.
master.HMasterCommandLine: Failed to start master
?
They might be useful (like an exception stack and/or other explanation of
why it failed to start)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Roy23 2013-09-26, 01:25
+